Pusan Hostel offers a variety of room options, both mixed dorm and private. We feature two 8-bed dorms, two 4-bed female dorm, one 2-bed private room, and one 2-bed private room with shared bathroom. This hostel can accommodate a group of up to 24 travelers, making this hostel a great option for large groups or family travelers. Any of our rooms may be reserved as a private room, depending on the amount of people present. From a single private to an eight bed private, we can accommodate both individual and group travelers who prefer a private environment.
One shared and one private bathroom w/ hot water 24 hours a day
Central Heating System w/ heated floors
TV with cable service
Phone with international calling (additional cost per call)
Blanket, pillow, sheets included.
Bath towels available (1,000Kwon to rent or 4,000Kwon to buy)
Desktop PC with internet access
Free breakfast (tea, coffee, toast, and jam)
Laundry Service (3,000 KRW)
Shared kitchen w/ refrigerator, toaster oven, dishes, utensils
Lzone Language Café:
Delicious cuisine and drinks for purchase
Great conversation with a diverse group of foreigners and Koreans
Access to printer + copy machine (100W per black/white, 300W per color)
Discounts to local restaurants, bars, karaoke, clothing shops, etc.
Check-in : from 3 pm
Contact us in advance if you’d like another arrival time.
If you need to drop off your luggage before 3 pm we will be happy to accommodate you.
Check-out : by 11:30 am (Flexible)
All check-ins and check-outs are processed in LZone Language Cafe at 4F #58-35 Daeyeon-dong, Nam-gu, Busan, Korea.
When staying in the dormitory we ask that you follow a few simple rules to maintain the safety and security of the dormitory and to maintain a comfortable environment for all residents in our building and in the dormitory.
• No outside guests are allowed in the dormitory. Also, please do not gather in front of the building to talk or smoke.
• Please wipe off your shoes outside before entering the hostel. You may store your shoes in the cupboard.
• Wash your own dishes, clean up after yourself in the shared bathrooms, and please dispose of any trash.
• Smoking and drinking are not allowed in the building, and please keep noise to a minimum after 11pm.
• You will provide a 20,000W deposit, and be financially responsible for anything you damage or break.
• Please don’t touch the boiler and or air conditioner. If you need assistance, please ask one of our staff..
If you have any questions about our facilities please contact us at: pusanhostel@Lzonecafe.com.